Delicious Concoctions: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey
Everyone knows that organic apple cider vinegar and honey are two of the most powerful natural ingredients that you can include in your diet to take advantage of the many benefits that they offer individually. But were you aware that when you combine these two together, they make a concoction that leads to improvement in your overall health!
In today’s fast-paced lifestyle, keeping up with good healthy habits can prove to be a challenge and can in the long run, lead to the deterioration of health. Most of the foods that we consume can make our body become acidic leading to lower pH levels in the body that can result in infections, inflammation, diseases, nausea and lack of energy. However, the consumption of apple cider vinegar and honey can help to alkalize the body and increase the pH levels to its natural state.
Apple cider vinegar has over the past couple of years gained a lot of positive response from those who are aware of the health benefits that it provides to those that include it in their weekly diet. Even though drinking raw apple cider vinegar may have some people turning up their nose due to its taste, you can mix it with other ingredients.
That being said, including organic apple cider vinegar in your daily diet intake can lead to the following benefits:
- Taking apple cider vinegar can help relieve sore throat
- It aids in digestion
- Helps in promoting a more youthful appearance of the skin
- Promotes a more vibrant and healthier body
- Apple cider vinegar can help to regulate calcium metabolism
- It also helps in controlling weight
- Provides relief from food poisoning
While drinking organic apple cider vinegar can be a challenge, mixing it with some honey can help. Not only will the added health benefits of honey promote good health, but will also make the taste more bearable.
Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey
- Treats heartburn and acid reflux
- Helps in lowering blood pressure
- Soothes sore throat
- Aids in weight loss
- Eliminates joint pain
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Provides relief from constipation
- Helps with digestion
- Boosts energy in the body
- Helps in decreasing inflammation
- Acts as a mouth freshener by eliminating bad breath
Having said that, below we are going to share a quick recipe that you can mix up to reap all the benefits of both apple cider vinegar and honey.
Honey and Apple Cider Drink
- Honey (to taste)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Water (1 cup)
- Warm up the water
- Take the apple cider vinegar and add it in to the cup of water
- Mix in honey – according to how sweet you want it to be
- Give it a good stir and drink
*For those who are looking to cure a cold, can use this same drink and modify it a bit by adding a dash of cayenne pepper along with a squeeze of lemon and giving it a good stir. This tonic is perfect for curing a cold.